Boating and Yachting at A Boat to Sea
A Boat to Sea Bed & Breakfast offers our guests marina services to accommodate their yachts and power boats.
Yachting Accommodations Available:
to fuel, water,
laundry & Wi-Fi
- Treasure a night (or week) off the boat with the luxury of having hot baths or torrential showers.
- Take pleasure in an evening seaside walk and have a relaxing dinner at one of our unique and lovely local Bistro’s.
- Or, pick up from our local fishermen’s dock some delicious snow crab or freshly caught lobster and have a BBQ out on one of our B&B’s waterside verandas.
- Enjoy the quality two course breakfast featuring lots of fresh fruit and local farm fresh produce.
- Invite your guests to stay at the B&B and go for a day sail with you.
- Go for a swim or fish - catching macrel off of our wharf.
- Launch your kayaks or jet skis and welcome a day of play.
- Spend a day of recreation with a round of golf at one of our many beautiful, scenic courses.
- Engage in our regional history by exploring local scenic sites such as the Fortress of Louisbourg, Alexandra Graham Bell Museum, The Gaelic College, The Highland Village, travel round the Cabot Trail and take time to hike, explore the many artisans shops, and view scenic vista’s of the Cabot Trail. On another day visit the Fossil Museum and then go on a fossil hunting adventure etc.
You will find the location of A Boat to Sea's Bed & Breakfast, that there is so much to see and do, And that there is so little time... you will wish you could have stayed longer!